Monday, April 7, 2008

Everyone says to take advantage...

Hey all! Well as you all know I was put on bedrest for 1 week as well as medication that was going to hopefully halt these contractions. Well.....Unfortunately the medicine is just making me have fewer contractions...about 3 contractions an hour still. So I am subjected to bedrest and medications for the remainder of the pregnancy. Other than these unplanned events, everything else is going great! Tucker continues to amaze me with his acrobatic skills and I love feeling him hiccup.

My feelings on the "bedrest" issue are getting better. I know that Tucker needs to bake for atleast 5 more weeks so his lungs will be completely mature. And I guess I'll take advantage of lying around and getting tons of sleep before he gets here. Hope all is well!!

3 comments:

Steph V said...

Oh no!! I feel you, I was on partial bedrest from 23 weeks on with JD. I hate to say it again, but do sleep!! In a matter of 5+ weeks that sweet one will be here and you'll be not-so-rested. Honestly, it's exhausting but it's really not that bad. At least it wasn't for me and I do like my sleep. It's amazing how God energizes us mama's to take care of our sweet babies!!! Please let me know if I can bring you anything!

Anonymous said...

I know you are doing everything in your power to keep little Tucker safe and healthy! Rest now.. play later! :) Miss you!

The Flores' said...

Miss you at work! You just keep Tucker baking, and we will see the both of you in 5+ weeks :-) Let me know if there is anything I can do for you!