Greetings! So our newest thing, we've started contracting. I'm officially on 1 week of bedrest and was put on some medication thats suppose to stop the contractions. It has definitly slowed them down, only having 2-3 ctxs per hour now. So I'm laid up in bed napping, watching TV and trying to read. Unfortunately the medication that I'm on makes me alittle jittery and when reading the words kinda shake as well..haha
Thank you to everybody for offering to bring me stuff and help. Right now I'm really enjoying Andy and seeing him bring me food in bed and threatening me whenever I get up. What a wonderful husband!! We'll keep everyone updated as things progress. Keep us in your thoughts and hope that I'm only on bedrest for 1 week!!
P.S. Email me any funny jokes or stories you may have that can keep me busy =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey woman - heard your stay was a little longer than anticipated! Anyway, glad to hear things are better. Check out 5minutesformoms.com. It's one of my new favorite websites with tons of links for anything you can imagine regarding babies, marriages, finances, etc. Lots of links to other mom's blogs that are helpful (homemaker barbi lists places where they have lots of freebies!). Let me know if I can do anything! Did Phamy check your cervix?
Hey there..Yeah so our beds are not comfortable at all!! Haha..and note to self..make sure my nails never get too long..if you know what I'm talking about..haha...and by the way I was closed..
Post a Comment