Our neighborhood had a festival 2 weekends ago, called Nature Fest. We had such a great time! Mom and Dad came, and Ciri and Payton met us there as well. They had so much fun stuff for kids to do..pony rides, petting zoo, jumping things, Birds of Prey show, and the Houston zoo mobile. Lots of vendors were there...we bought some local honey from a nearby farm. We also tried out there homemade hibiscus tea, but didn't care for it much. Tucker wasn't impressed with the pony ride. He was okay as long as the pony stayed still. Once it started walking, he was done! He really likes the petting zoo, and had a great time hanging out with all the animals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Love the new layout/background/top picture. Great job.
We wanted to hit the nature fest but between J's soccer game, lunch, then naps, the just didn't hit the time right
It's official. I have the cutest nephew ever. Hug him for me.
Yea! Great to hear from you Stef! I'll do some blog posts on the grocery stores we go to and other daily life stuff just for you. :) Sometimes I don't know what to post about! Now I've got some new ideas! I love your blog!!! It reminds me of Fall. I miss Fall. Fall doesn't exist here. No pumpkins, trick or treat, nothin'! I'll visit Fall on your blog. The pictures are so cute!!!
Post a Comment