Tuesday, October 7, 2008

How many fingers will fit?


Hey everybody..Sorry for the lack of blogging..But hopefully I posted enough pictures to make up for lost time. Tucker is getting big and has found his fingers!! He chews and sucks on his fingers pretty much all day long..haha..Did I mention that I think he's teething? Tons of drool and the occasional fussy days..How long does it take those teeth to show??? Hopefully they'll break through sometime soon..We'll see..because you should see the size of the bubbles he blows..and the distance he can spit..haha
He has also rolled over a couple times from his belly to his back. I haven't been able to get it on video though..I can't ever tell when he'll do it. He is also very ticklish!! We'll have the cutest giggle sessions during the day..I'm trying to get those on video too!
Update on the Bayhouse: Andy and some of our friends went down last weekend to clean up the debris and to take down the first floor storage room. Everything went well, and we're looking forward to taking Tucker down there soon.

No comments: